Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why I am doing this......

I want to be healthy. I am not getting any younger and I want to hold on to my health as long as possible. I want to age gracefully, feel good, have energy, and be a better ME! It wouldn't be awful if I lost weight too though. I would love to lose 37lbs and/or 3-4 dress sizes.

I have always tried to eat healthy but the more I am researching a whole foods diet the more I am realizing that I don't even know what is healthy! Its going to be very difficult for me to try to cut out processed food since everything is processed! But I am going to try to cut back as much as possible. I started by cutting out HFCS...which I soon realized is in EVERYTHING!!! But after a couple of months I was able to easily cut that out. I was able to find good alternatives that taste fine and aren't more expensive! Only problem was soda...no more Dt. Pepsi for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment