Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Week Down

Well its been a week and I am very proud of myself. It was hard the first couple of days but I feel like I am getting the hang of it! It takes awhile to stop and think about what you are eating...to look at the ingredients and not just eat anything (and everything) that is around you.

I feel GREAT!!! I mean it..I feel so good, lots of energy, and just happy! I've discovered some new foods that I would never have tried before and I have made meals out of just throwing things together and experimenting. I have also discovered that plain yogurt is an amazing alternative to sour cream. I guess I am the last person on the planet to find this out but I will never buy sour cream again!

The bad news is....I miss my creamer...my French Vanilla creamer for my morning coffee! I've just been drinking it black and although I don't mind that I really want creamer! I am looking into some alternatives now and hopefully I can come up with something VERY yummy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment